- How do I rate
Australian Universities ?
All Australian Universities are govt.
funded and are AVCC members. The DEST (Department of Education
Science & Training. Govt. of Australia) has released a rating of
- Is IELTS mandatory or can TOFEL do?
No, IELTS is mandatory for INDIAN students to apply for Australian
- Is GMAT required for MBA programs?
Not necessarily but some business schools do require GMAT score.
- How shall I lodge my visa application?
You can lodge your visa through paper visa at the AHC in New
Delhi or through e-visa at DIAC in Adelaide (Australia).
- What is Graduate Diploma ?
Graduate Diploma is a one year Program that one can do after
bachelorís degree and if one studies for one more year the
Graduate diploma is converted to Masters.
- Can I change my institution?
One can change his institution after completion of one academic
year in that institution.
- Can I get credits for what I have studied ?
Yes, According to RPL(Recognition of Prior Learning) one can get
credits for the subjects already studied.
- Can I stay in Australia after completion of my course?
Yes, one can apply for a Permanent Residency and if it is granted
you can stay in Australia.
- Can I get scholarships in Australia ?
Yes, but scholarships are limited and there is high competition
for them. (Please contact us for each university scholarship
- I have done a diploma (any field) can I get admission in
Yes one can get admission in bachelors degree with credits i.e.
- Can one work part time during the course ?
A student is allowed to work 20 hrs. per week on part time basis
during session/classes and full time in vacations.
- What are the average monthly living expenses in Australia ?
The average monthly living expenses in Australia depends on the
student, while generally it lies between A$600-1000.
- If I am married can my family accompany me?
Yes your family can accompany you to Australia but one needs to
show additional funds for the family (education and living
- I am enrolled in a Master Degree Program can my spouse work
full time in Australia ?
yes if you are enrolled in a masters degree or higher program.
Then your spouse can work full time.
- I am enrolled in a Certificate/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/
Bachelors/ Graduate Diploma program can my spouse work full time ?
No the spouse will have the same working rights as applicable to
the principal applicant i.e. the student.