Why Consider Studying in New Zealand
New Zealand is an island country in the South Western Pacific Ocean. New Zealand’s largest urban area is Auckland and is the core of commerce. It is perhaps the most vibrant, happening, and multicultural city in New Zealand.
Capital of New Zealand is Wellington. And the largest city is Auckland. The main language of New Zealand is English and Maori.
MAIN CITIES OF NEW ZEALAND:
SERVICES OF DM FOR NEW ZEALAND:
WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND
Student Visa Process:
- Submit your academic, Experience Documents, SOP & CV
- Get your Offer Letter
- Arrange Financial & other visa file documents
- Submit your file & be prepared for telephonic interview
- Get AIP (Approval in Principal)
- Pay your Fees & Health Cover
- Open Account in New Zealand and deposit 15,000 NZD in that account (if applying with FTS)
- Submit Fees Receipt & NZ Account Statement in NZ Immigration along with other required documents
- Get your stamped passport
- Book your tickets
- Arrive New Zealand and join your classes
Why New Zealand for Higher Studies
- Broad range of Courses.
- Quality Education hence valued by Employers.
- New Zealand is a safe country.
- Beautiful place to live and study.
- People are friendly
- Modern transport and communications.
- Multicultural and Safe destination.
- Standard of Living is very high.
- Clean and pollution free.
- Entry Requirements are not too high.
- Post Study work Permit options are available.
- The New Zealand education institutions provide a range of support services specifically designed for international students.
- Degree is recognized all over the world.
- The standards of instruction are high, curriculum is up-to-the-mark and infrastructure and facilities are excellent.
- Tuition fees are very competitive in comparison to other western nations.
- The standard of living in New Zealand is high but cost of living is reasonable and students get good value for their money.
- The cost of living and studying in New Zealand is lower than Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Opportunity to work 20 hours per week during study time and can work full time during vacations.